新規トピックを開始

Quick Keys

Just received the medium bundle. Using Quick Keys in ZBrush (I'm still getting use to) is there a way of rotating your model with the dial?

コメント数: 5Sorted by 人気

Yes, in zBrush you can touch your nib on the canvas (background) and (click) and them move the cursor around. This will rotate your object. You will not need to setup a a shortcut on one of the dial buttons. 

I have included a link to the zBrush short cut list for you. I hope this helps. 

http://docs.pixologic.com/user-guide/keyboard-shortcuts/shortcuts-by-category/

1人 これを「好き」

Hi, Just got the Medium Bundle and the Quick Keys remote not working right. It won't go to Paint mode when I click button on left it keeps saying other set a and nothing changes! Also, I did set up the wheel to not  rotatle and it doesn't accept my custom setting to scroll. Every time I us this wheel it has a mound of its own...using photoshop. I reset to default to no avail. This is just like Wacom Intuous pro problem. So why do I need this quick key remote and pay extra if it won't work. Just spent 45 minutes of my time!

I suggest that you set up the application you use the most in the Settings program in the Application row. This will allow you to customize the setting for that specific application, and the setting will be active only when that application is the "active" application.

Here is a link that will allow you to do that, and I think this will also get you up and running.

FAQ Link: https://solutions.xencelabs.com/en/support/solutions/articles/67000544218-how-can-i-make-custom-settings-to-a-specific-application-

If this does not get you up and running, please reach out to support.xencelabs.com.

Thanks -

Thank you for your reply. I'm in ZBrush about 75% of the time. I saw the rotate function in the Quick Keys 3D section and I assume the dial would rotate the model, zoom in and out...etc. The Quick Keys, I've had for a couple of days, very new to the product. A lot more questions to come :)

With the Quick Keys, there are two type of actions. When using the Dial you will use those buttons to perform two actions like, Zoom in, and Zoom out. With the buttons below the Dial, you will set those up for single actions, like Undo or to create a new layer. 

It is always fun learning new applications, I'm not a zBrush user, and I'm amazed at what people create using it. I would suggest that you use Youtube.com to search on what you want to perform in zBrush. Once you have that, it is then an easy task, as long as it can be done on a keyboard, to set it up on the Quick Keys. 

Xencelabs is in the process of creating some how to videos on how to setting up and customize your Quick Keys. Please say tuned, and thanks for purchasing our tablet. 

ログイン コメント投稿のため