建立新主題

"Please connect the computer and install the driver"

I keep getting this message on my quick keys screen today. Nothing on my end had changed, and I've only owned my quick keys for about a couple months.

Tried the following:

• Turning on and off the quick keys
  • Unplugging the quick keys USB port from my computer and plugging it in again
  • Combo of turning off, unplugging USB, and letting quick keys turn itself on when USB was plugged into my computer
  • Re-installing the drivers with the latest update (3.0-39), only to be met with a blank screen
  • Uninstalling the driver, and re-installing the same latest updated driver again (3.0-39)  with the same issue of seeing a blank screen 
  • Reinstalling an older version of the driver (2.1-19), only to see the same blank screen except with a button asking to update
  • Restarting my PC

I sent an email for further help (was unable to reach a person over the phone), but til then, is there any other solution I could try to get it to work?

一則評論

Thanks for creating the ticket with customer care, and glad you are up and running.

For those who are reading this, Maria solved the issue by switching to a different port on her USB Hub. The port she was using stopped working.

As a gentle reminder, please always use a powered USB hub when you can. That was not the issue in this case.

登入 留下意見