Iniciar un nuevo tema

Hold and Tap for right click

I always preferred the way Wacom had an option "hold and tap" to produce a right click. This would be helpful for those of us that use mouse gestures as the current "click" and drag the stylus button kind of freaks the mouse gesture reader out.

3 personas les gusta esta idea

I am glad this thread is getting more attention because I have been looking forward to this feature for a long, I don't know what is the issue at the moment if it cannot be implemented or something else. As @John Carimando was asking  Is it a patent issue? Was it considered not essential? because it's been like 3 years now. I moved away from Wacom because I preferred but with this feature absent it feels like using a Huion and XP-pen rather. Because they are also having a similar issue of not having this feature. So is it a patent issue or it can't be implemented or something else?

I even tried getting an OpenTabletDriver from Github to see if this could work but they also haven't been able to implement it. Kindly let us know what's going on because this is a very important feature that will help us in our workflow

It's early 2024, I hope this feature has been considered and I hope maybe it will be added in the first quarter of 2024. However, I would like to know if priority has been given since it's been like 2 years since this was suggested. Thanks

Thanks for passing that on. I'm sending that on to the Driver to take a look at.

Hi!, Did you find something about the date where the dev team will add this feature?

Iniciar sesión para publicar un comentario