What software are you using with your XenceLabs tablet?

I would like to reach out to you and ask; What software are you using with your Xencelabs Tablet? 

The reason for this is simple, we are wanting to know what software you ae using so we can look at better ways to help you use that software with our line of tablets.  This would include possibly adding more Pre-Set buttons for specific functions in applications. 

We also know that there are thousands of art type applications out there, beyond the Adobe, Corel and Autodesk applications and would like to see what you are using them in your work to create your works of art. 

コメント数: 36Sorted by 人気

Photoshop
Capture One (got some issues with key translations)
Davinci Resolve (Although cant use some wheel featuers like color grading as there is no mapping)
Premiere Pro
After Effects

1人 これを「好き」

Zbrush / Blender to Sculpt 

Substance Painter 

Photoshop 

curious use of the the remote key:  I setup youtube when I want analyze videos frame by frame 

I'm glad the last driver update fixed the issue of zoom/pan in Zbrush throught pen's button. 

1人 これを「好き」

Do you use both the Pen Tablet and Quick Keys with that application? I would enjoy hearing about your workflow! 

1人 これを「好き」

Thanks for sharing this information. Are you OK if I create an FAQ using this and also share it in our Tip&Tricks and use your name? 

1人 これを「好き」

I still have to use the keyboard for the arrows keys to move around. I either listen to music or audiobooks, youtube videos etc. I have to have some background noise lol. The quick keys are really helpful. The tablet area is bigger than my old wacom intuos. My goal was to be more ergonomic, I think the quick keys are helping with that. The bundle should come with a pen holder, I'm using my old wacom one. 

1人 これを「好き」

SILO (3D Modeling), Blender and Resolve :)

1人 これを「好き」

Adobe Photoshop
Clip Studio Paint

I use a tablet as part of my design workflow. Specifically, any illustration and layout work. Photoshop, Illustrator, Blender, and Asprite mostly. I switch off tablet and mouse when I am working in InDesign.

Blender, Affinity photo-designer-publisher, Xcode

Blender, Unity, Inkscape, OneNote

You will need to discover what keyboard shortcuts are used to perform those actions. Some application make it very easy, and other make it almost impossible to set up short cuts for some of their actions.

I also look under File and Edit to see if a Shortcut menu is listed there that can be edited are accessed.

Excellent, and thanks for sharing! 

I use the Quick Keys Remoto on CaptureOne without a prob.
I also use the Quick Keys Remote as a camera remot through CaptureOne

Escape Motions Rebelle 5

Autodesk Pixlr

djay Pro AI

ログイン コメント投稿のため