创建新话题

Use button(s) and dial at the same time

I recently sent an email about this but I now have access here I thought I would post this here as well. I would like to have the function of being able to use a quick key button (or tablet button) at the same time as the dial. For instance, be able to press a key set as [SHIFT] while turning the dial. This would allow one to change from brush size to brush softness without having to change the dial mode. It works if I press the shift key on the keyboard but if I assign a quickkey or tablet key to be [SHIFT] it doesn't work. This could be useful for switching tool options as well.

4 人 喜欢这个想法

There is currently no way to do what you are requesting. But as a Capture One user myself I really like your request. I'm going to pass it on to the driver team as a feature request. 

I would also love to see this. I primarily wanted to use this with Capture One.  My use case is as follows: 

In C1 they have what they call "speed edit" which involve pressing a key on the keyboard and then using either up/down arrows, mouse scroll wheel, or trackpad to change a value up or down.  

My desire was to be able to do with this with Quick Keys by assigning a button to one of the speed edit keys, and have a dial mode for doing the up/down adjustment.  

As currently implemented this does not work because of the lack of this functionality. 

and if they add the press and old capabilaty on the buttons this would be perfect to work with CaptureOne

Yes, I have just sent his into the driver team. Great suggestion - 

2 人 点赞

Any news on this?

Liquid error: translation data {:other=>"%{count} 人 "} can not be used with :count => 1. key 'one' is missing.

For example moving items or color wheel is x5 when pressing shift. now if i want to adjust it without having my finger on both buttons or do a mouse action while spinning the wheel it will be comfortable to create a lock option for specific buttons.

Liquid error: translation data {:other=>"%{count} 人 "} can not be used with :count => 1. key 'one' is missing.

The Driver team is looking into that. How do you see yourself using that feature if they were to add it? 

I totally agree this is missing. another function on the same scale is using them locked and not only while pressing
let say i want the ctrl + to adjust, so holding feature is nice but not always comfortable on this device. if one press will hold the Ctrl while i play with the dial and second press will unlock the ctrl. this would be useful. i believe you can also call it sticky keys. 

Thanks for sending that in. I have passed it on to the Driver and the Product teams to review. Thanks for your purchase of your Xencelabs Pen Tablet Bundle.

登录 发表评论