建立新主題

Permanent, simple modifiers

Hi. I have tried adding as keystrokes characters like ~ or « that ON MY KEYBOARD are not present but require keystrokes like ALT+1,2,6 on the numeric keypad.
At the present, the ALT lasts only for the first character, typing "☺26" or "☺74".
ALT modifier deactivates after the first character.
I don't think it is my fault, I have tried different ways.

I kindly ask to be able to add, as PERMANENT modifier during the keystroke, simple modifiers like ALT or CTRL, or at least to be able to record an ASCII combo that will be reproduced as it was.

Thank you in advance.

一個人 喜歡這個點子

Thanks for posting that. As you have discovered, you are not currently able to add those types of keystrokes to the keystroke field. The drive team is looking into what it will take to allow you to add those characters with the needed "+."

2 個人 喜歡這個

Any progress on this? This would be an incredibly useful function. (In fact it is the main reason I bought Quick Keys).

一個人 喜歡這個

Thanks for the follow up. The driver team is still working on a solution for allowing these typese of keystrokes to be inputted into the Keystrokes field. 

I do not have and time estamate on when this will be fixed and added to the driver.

登入 留下意見