Xencelabs is looking for a few people to test a Display interface and a Display Matching Wizard.

I want to reach out to this community and ask if anyone would like to test a display Settings Panel and Display Matching Wizard?

It will take about 45 minutes of your time. You must be proficient in English, and for the first five that signup and complete the testing, you will receive a $50.00 gift card to BestBuy or Amazon - you get to choose.

1 person likes this

I'll do it, although I don't know what it is lol.

I hope it has to do with my inability to use the Quick keys device due to having 6 monitors.

I forgot to mention, I have 6 monitors and I currently only have a Wacom Cintiq 22"

Thanks for reaching out and for volunteering to be a beta tester. I'm asking the Driver team if you will need to test with the number of displays you have.

Also, I was told with the release of the next Xeneclabs Driver. You will be able to connect up to eight displays. That will get you up and running.

1 person likes this

Hi Mike. Sorry  I didn't realize you were a Team Member. Anything I can do to help, or not.

Great news about the new driver, thank you and the team for getting onto it. Looking forward to the update.

Ant.

I am not sure what this test includes or what I need to particpate.

Currently I have 3 monitors, one of them is a XP-PEN 24.

Would that be sufficient for the beta test?

Not sure what you're testing, but given I have 4 physical screens, and 7 more virtual screens I use in VR with my Varjo-XR3 you could say I have a lot of display management issues, not sure if that's applicable, but I'm also a programmer so can write a decent feedback review and bug report repo ;)

Hi. Interested

Regards

sounds good

I'll do it!

I can do it!  I'm offering.

No worries! 

Hey how do i get a pad to test this?

You will need to purchase one! 

Login to post a comment