Whether from a beverage spilling on the tablet or other forms of liquid getting into the tablet, it is not a manufacturing defect and is not covered under warranty.
What to do if your tablet does get wet:
- Disconnect it from your computer immediately.
- Wipe the moisture off the tablet with a micro-fiber cloth.
- Let it thoroughly dry out.
- Please do not use a hair blower to dry it out. The high heat may damage the electronic components and warp the outside of the tablet.
- If there is a lot of liquid on the tablet, stand it up on end so the liquid can run off and out of the tablet.
If you need more assistance, please reach out to Xencelabs Customer Care Team at support.xencelabs.com.