Start a new topic

Quick Keys for Blender?

Hello,

I'm just started with the program Blender and purchased the Xencelabs Bundle with Quick Keys.

I am very satisfied with my purchase!!, it's the first time I have a tablet :)

I know that the Quick Keys are personally programmable, but since I'm just starting to learn e.g. Blender I was wondering if there are preset default settings for Quick Keys which most Blender sculptors use?

I want to learn good habits from the beginning and avoid having to change everything afterwards, here and there a personal adjustment will be there I know :)

Maybe Xencelabs have basic settings for sculpting in Blender that I can import?

Or anyone can give me a good You Tube link for Blender settings?

I have already watched several beginner tutorials on You Tube, but there is so much info that I can't see the forest for the trees for a while :D

Are there also Xencelabs default settings for Photoshop?

Maybe I can get a good tip on this forum for which thanks!!

Kind regards,

I know there are a lot of people out there that use the Quick Keys with Blinder. What are your "go-to" shortcut settings to help you create quickly and efficiently? 

And yes, there are re-sets for Adobe PS. You can start with those and as you become comfortable with the Quick Keys, change them to the ones that work better for your workflow. 

Thanks, I'm a Blender beginner, what do you mean with my "go-to" shortcut settings? I sculpt in real clay and gradually want to transition to digital design.

I was wondering if you guys have default settings that I can import for sculpting in Blender?

And for Photoshop?

Until now I have been sculpting in regular clay and I want to transition to digital sculpting.

I was wondering if you guys have standard settings for Blender?

I am an absolute beginner to this program and I was wondering if you have default settings that I can import into the Quick Keys. The most common and efficient way of working for sculpting in Blender.

And where can I find re-sets for Photoshop?

Thanks!

This is a great question; Blender users, how have you customized your Quick Keys, Pens, or Pen Tablets to be more efficient when you are working in Blender? 

I'm new to Blender but just set up my Quick Keys for it a couple days ago. I'll attach pics of what I decided to do for mine. 

Thanks for posting that! 

Is it possible to see  your configuration for the 'Hard Ops' group ?

Thanks

Sure thing, Mike. Here you go, Francis. Hope it helps. 

thanks

It works well with Blender.

And really, just about any application you can download and install on your current or near-current Windows, macOS, or Linux computer will work well with all our products.

Login to post a comment